In this talk we’ll explore how injuries occur and based on this knowledge explore methods to prevent them. You may be surprised, how seemingly innocent movement dysfunctions can end athletic careers. We’ll explain what we’ve learned in testing over 3,000 athletes and how we prevent sport injuries. You don’t want to miss this opportunity. The answers may SHOCK you.
This talk is directed to coaches, strength and conditioning professionals and health care professionals. Parents and athletes are welcome as well.
Itinerary and Speaker Line-up
It’s important to understand that many sport injuries have the same causative factor – poor movement qualities. It’s not the sport, but the movement dysfunction that causes the problem. This may not be intuitive because it’s common to think that the sport exposes the athlete to factors that cause the injury. In reality sport injuries merely expose poor movement qualities. During this enlightening talk we’ll explore:
- Our research findings testing the movement qualities of over 3,000 athletes across 4 years – the results may SHOCK YOU
- How sport injuries are primarily caused by “CLASSIC” movement dysfunctions – the slow injury process
- How to identify the “CLASSIC” movement dysfunctions with video examples – you’ll be amazed at what you’ll see
- Our Game Plan to address the “CLASSIC” movement dysfunctions – helping you become INJURY PROOF
Common injuries that we will addressed, include:
- Tendinopathies – jumper’s knee, Achilles tendinopathy and tennis elbow
- Low back pain
- Hip and Groin pain
- ACL injuries
- Patello-femoral problems
- Meniscal problems
- Shoulder problems
Don’t miss out on this event. The information presented may change the way you think about sport injuries or strengthen your ideas about the importance of strong movement qualities.
How to Register
See Side Panel.